Monday, 16 March 2015

Yay, my finished proggy mat

About a two months ago, in a couple of blog posts, my days off and the Professors homework assignment I discussed about making a proggy mat. After using three fleece blankets from Primark and two jumpers, and hours of latching strips of fabric through hessian, I've finally completed my mat.

This is the finished product






2 comments:

  1. Having made a very very small version myself in the past, I have to take my hat off to you for perseverance - your fingers must have been smarting! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , Im so happy with the final item. i started pretty intensly and gradually slowed down doing a small bit at a time, which preserved my wrists from hurting . Lol

    ReplyDelete

DIY: Vamping Up Lampshades,

One of my bedroom light shades broke, and it's been annoying me, it's a shames, as I love them. So, I've searched everywhere to...